A L+L the LABEL littles festive favourite.
This reindeer food is such a fun and easy Christmas activity! Keep reading, this blog includes a FREE reindeer food poem for you to print and pass out as gifts.
This is one of our favourite Christmas traditions to enjoy together as a family. The kids get so excited on Christmas morning when they find that the reindeer have eaten some of their carefully sprinkled food.
Christmas with little kids is the absolute BEST ever! I love this time of year and the magic that surrounds it. Making this magic reindeer food is a fun activity to do with the kids (or grand kids) on the days leading up to Christmas Eve.
How to Make Reindeer Food
This is quite possibly the easiest end of year classmate gift idea, it’s right on festive theme and very cost effective.
It can be made in less than 5 minutes with ingredients you probably already have at home. A busy mums dream, am I right?!
What you need
- Rolled oats
- Glitter - red, green, silver, gold
- Eco friendly - dried flower petals, foraged leaves (you can even hole punch them)
- Cinnamon powder
- Poly bags/cloth pouches/small jars
- Stapler if using poly bags
- Hole punch and string of using jars
- Recycled fabric cut off for jar tops and rubber bands
- Mix. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Assemble. Place in desired bags or jars.
- Print. Print the linked PDF and attach.
- Share. Spread the Christmas cheer and gift to classmates, play group friends and family.
Poly bags - https://www.kmart.com.au/product/50-pack-diy-polybags/724442?region_id=400001&gclid=CjwKCAiAv_KMBhAzEiwAs-rX1Kwo96YEzz76nam_eQIy9YChumvQdIRHQDPXVjGp94oatFFHECLt1hoC8WIQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds